For Wildlife Concerns contact:
NOTE: Water Ranch will be closed to fishing from 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm on December 12, 13, 19 and 20th due to the Riparian After Dark Event. All other fishing waters will be open.
To be recognized as a premiere education and recreation resource in Arizona while:
- Preserving valuable natural resources;
- Supporting creation and conservation of scarce riparian areas;
- Protecting needed habitat for wildlife.
To promote awareness and appreciation of Arizona’s ecology and natural history, particularly desert and riparian environments, through:
- Education and recreation programs for a diversity of visitors, and
- Research and development of strategies to reserve and protect these unique environments
- Interpretative Excellence (Indirect Education) To provide the best possible interpretative experience for all visitors seeking education and/or recreation leisure time.
- Education Excellence (Direct Education)
To provide the best possible facilities to accommodate education experiences for life long learning.
- Conservation Excellence (Research and Development)
To provide for an environment dedicated to conserving valuable natural resources.