#7 on the map
To check facility availability and amenities online please visit www.gilbertrecreation.com.
To book a reservation contact the Parks and Recreation department at 480 503-6200.
Facility Hours (Hours are subject to change)
Monday - Friday: 8am - 9pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm
|Occupancy with Table and Chairs||Resident Price/Hour||
(4 rooms available)
|Gymnasium (full) - Athletic use only - no game seating||6,552||80||N/A||$60.00||$75.00|
|Gymnasium (half) - Athletic use only - no game seating||3,276||40||N/A||$35.00||$43.75|
|Kitchen - Prep only-no commercial use and must rent w/ another room||225||N/A||8||$15.00||$18.75|
|Lobby - Only available after hours and must rent w/ another room||N/A||40||$40.00||$50.00|
(3 adjoining rooms available)
- Limited availability
- Flat rate up to 2 hours
- Flat rate up to 2 hours
Non Peak Time: Rentals occurring between 9:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday receive a 25% discount off the listed rate. Offer based on availability.
Non Resident Rate: Non Residents are assessed a 25% surcharge (listed above) for all other times.
*Groups of 100+ guests and rentals running after 6pm Fri-Sun require two staff
|$20/hour per staff person|
|Set-up/Tear-down Fees||$40 for rentals with 99 people and under
$80 for rentals with 100 or more people
|Clean-up Fees||$25 for rentals with 99 people and under
$50 for rentals with 100 or more people
To reserve space in a Gilbert Recreation Facility, contact the Gilbert Parks & Recreation Office at 480-503-6200, Monday-Thursday, 7am-6pm.
- Rental hours are 7am-midnight, Monday-Sunday, subject to availability.
- A 2 hour minimum is required for all reservations originating after regular facility hours.
- Reservations may be made up to six months in advance or a minimum of five days business days before the event.
- General liability insurance may be required. Click here for Certificate of Insurance Requirements.
- Full payment is required at the time of the reservation.
- A refundable $50 deposit will be collected at the time of the reservation.
- Non-Resident reservations are assessed a 25% surcharge.
- Set up and clean up time must be included in the reservation time.
- A $25 administrative fee may be applied beginning with the third change to a reservation.
- Resident reservations will receive a 25% discount 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday subject to availability. Non-residents receive the resident rate during these times. Discounts do not apply to reservations made at the Southeast Regional Library.
- A 10% discount will be applied when two (2) or more rooms are rented in a single rental for the Community Center, McQueen Park Activity Center, Freestone Recreation Center and the Southeast Regional Library.
- Additional set up and/or clean up charges may apply at the Community Center, McQueen Park Activity Center, Freestone Recreation Center and Southeast Regional Library.
- Additional fees, surcharges and/or special circumstance deposits may be assessed to individuals or groups requiring special accommodations (i.e. larger groups, after hour rentals) SEE ADDITIONAL FEES.
- After hours fees will apply at the Community Center, McQueen Park Activity Center and Freestone Recreation Center if requesting use of a facility before or after regular business hours. Staff charges apply at all times for rentals at the Southeast Regional Library.
- All groups are required to sign an end of rental form and pay any additional fees that may have occurred upon completion of the rental.
In the event of a cancellation, the credit/refund policy is as follows:
- Cancellations requested with a minimum of 30 days’ notice prior to event date will be credited/refunded 100% of the rental fees.
- Cancellations requested between 30 days to two weeks prior to event date will receive 50% of the rental fees.
- Cancellations requested with less than two weeks’ notice prior to the event date will not receive a credit or refund.
The Town of Gilbert complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For accommodations please call 503-6200