Gilbert has the tools and resources in place to support new and existing businesses of all sizes. Our dedicated team is ready to help your business be more successful by evaluating and addressing your needs and concerns.
Gilbert is now offering a free online tool designed to help businesses grow by making smarter decisions through data analysis. SizeUp for Local Business Intelligence (SizeUp LBI) allows you to easily obtain highly specific data on revenues, salaries, health insurance costs, suppliers, competitor information and much more.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Site selection assistance
- Identification of Gilbert property to grow or expand your business
- State incentive support
- Liaison with the Arizona Commerce Authority in the identification an applicability of state programs for your project
- Local incentive support
- Evaluation of the economic and fiscal impacts of your project in the community and identification of resources that can be applied. May include reduction of development fees, public infrastructure improvements or support for job creation and training
- Technical assistance and advocacy
- Assist businesses with navigating the Gilbert development process when questions or concerns arise
- Connecting businesses to area experts to helps solve a businesses need. This could include resources like the small business development center, Maricopa Workforce connections, etc.
For more information or for assistance, please contact:
Jennifer Graves, CEcD
Business Retention and Expansion Administrator