The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) assists in the management of the Town's resources, emphasizing financial accountability, productivity improvement, program evaluation, and policy development.
OMB focus areas include:
- Budget development, implementation, monitoring, and compliance;
- Long and short range forecasting and analysis;
- Financial and legislative impact analysis;
- Cost of service and correlating rates and fees;
- Organizational performance management, including benchmarks, measures, and performance optimization;
- Strategic planning;
- Citizen satisfaction and community needs; and
- Policy analysis and development
The OMB is committed to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of government services, and building continuing public trust through responsible governance, transparency, and clarity.
System Development Fees
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013: System Development Fee Annual Report
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012: System Development Fee Annual Report
- Gilbert Benchmark Report (4mb)