Do you want to start a
Let the TCSB Team help you navigate the Town's planning, permitting and licensing process!
Ask for the TCSB Coordinator with Development Services
Starting a new business is an exciting time. It can also be daunting. The questions you face may seem endless:
Where will my business be located?
What licenses or permits are required?
What processes do I need to follow?
The TCSB team’s mission is to provide free assistance and support to emerging small businesses and help them through the permitting process from applying for a Pre-Application (if needed) to obtaining your Certificate of Occupancy.
What is the purpose?
The Town of Gilbert 'Taking Care of Small Business' is here to guide you through the development permitting process of starting your business. This is a big step, so let us assist you. We have a whole team ready to help you pursue your dream!
Step by Step
- Potential Small Business Owner contacts TCSB Team Coordinator, who passes details on to team members.
- TCSB team compiles packet of information (applications, checklists, etc.) for customer.
- TCSB Coordinator contacts customer and schedules meeting with team, if desired and may include your contractor, engineer, planner and architect.
- Team follows up with letter to customer.
The Town of Gilbert’s Taking Care of Small Business (TCSB) team offers dedicated service to help customers launch their small business with confidence. We are here to assist and provide you the information you need to have the best start possible.
- Accessible Information
- Step by Step Process with follow up Response Letter
- Collaboration with your Design Team, Planner, Contractor and Architect
- Help through every stage of the permitting process