Mission: "Enhance Gilbert's quality of life by providing a safe, healthy and aesthetically pleasing community through plan review and permitting for the built environment, by ensuring compliance with Town codes."
This site offers information on permitting and plan review services. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Quick Link: Backflow Prevention
Applicable fees can be paid in cash or check
The following codes are effective December 7, 2013
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2006 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code as a Voluntary Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- International Green Construction Code as a Voluntary Code
- The Arizonans with Disabilities Act and Implementing Rules
- Building and Construction Regulations Code of the Town of Gilbert, Arizona - 2013 Edition
Please contact your building plans examiner regarding current submittals.