Receive up to date information from the Town by registering your neighborhood, HOA, or traditional neighborhood (non-HOA).
- Exchange information with the Town faster if a neighborhood problem arises with water, sewer or waste collection.
- Receive enhanced communications in case of emergency by the Police Department.
- Find out about nearby road and building construction before it starts and provide your input to the Town.
- Use selected Town facilities for HOA annual meetings, free of charge.
- Receive up-to-date information via selected neighborhood representatives who receive emails from the Town.
- By request, receive resource information from Town staff at your neighborhood meetings and events.