Bids and Advertisements
Access the Request for Qualifications - Request for Proposals - Open Bid Requests web page to download the Parkway Improvement Districts FY11 Notice of Award of Contract for Improvements in the Town of Gilbert.
Request to be placed on the PKID Vendor's List to receive a Notice when a PKID project is out for Bid.
ContactMaintenance information - Rick Acuna (480) 503-6268
Improvement information - Brian Border (480)503-6937
Eleven Gilbert neighborhoods are organized into separate Parkway Improvement Districts (PKIDs) to maintain their own common areas such as parks, retention areas entryways and street rights-of way. While Gilbert owns the common area properties, State law requires the Town to levy taxes on all homes in the PKIDs to fund annual expenses to maintain and improve these areas.
Partnerships between Parkway Improvement District (PKID) neighborhoods and Gilbert have resulted in changes to landscaping, playground enhancements and improvements requested by residents.
For more information on the PKID Process go to our PKID Process webpage.
Notice PKID Meetings Scheduled
- 02/06/2013 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 01/20/2011 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 08/23/2010 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 02/24/2010 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 01/21/2010 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 03/30/2009 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- 02/04/2009 Meeting Minutes - Circle G II
- Circle G Meadows II 88-05 PKID Minutes 2-5-14