- Gilbert's Arts, Culture and Tourism (ACT) Board to Hold Closing Reception for Gilbert's First Temporary Art Installation
On Friday, June 20, 2014, Gilbert’s Arts, Culture and Tourism (ACT) Board, along with artist, Bobby Zokaites, will hold a closing reception for Gilbert’s first temporary art installation, located at Bergies Coffee Roast House in Gilbert’s Heritage District.
06/12/2014 10:49 AMdetail
- Gilbert Recognized as Top City for Families and Schools
Gilbert, Arizona has been ranked the 9th Best City for Families in the country according to a recent Wallet Hub report.
06/10/2014 1:49 PMdetail
- Local Radio Station Teams Up to Feed Gilbert Families
June is a hot time of year to get duct-taped to a flagpole, but local radio station, KMLE Country 107.9, DJs Steve and Nina did just that in downtown Gilbert on Monday morning.
06/10/2014 8:11 AMdetail
- Neighbor 2 Neighbor Program Assists Gilbert Non-Profit Organizations
Gilbert residents can register for the Neighbor 2 Neighbor program to automatically make monthly contributions to non-profit organizations in Gilbert through their utility bill.
06/09/2014 3:42 PMdetail
- Dump the Pump, Ride Transit on June 19
Put more money back in your wallet while helping reduce our nation’s reliance on fuel. June 19 is national Dump the Pump Day.
06/09/2014 10:05 AMdetail
- Local Leaders Kick Off Food Drive
It's not every day you see the Mayor of Gilbert bagging groceries.
06/04/2014 4:06 PMdetail
- UPDATE: Continued Road Closure Due to Sewer Line Damage
Greenfield Road from Germann to Queen Creek Roads will remain closed until Wednesday, July 2nd as crews continue to repair the broken sewer pipes.
06/02/2014 4:19 PMdetail
- Gilbert Kicks Off Food Drive with a Friendly Competition
Please join us for the Gilbert Feeding Families Kick-Off event this Wednesday, June 4th, at 8:00 a.m. at the Albertsons located on Lindsay and Warner Roads in Gilbert.
06/02/2014 3:09 PMdetail
- Gilbert Aims to Collect 72,600 Meals for Local Families
This June, Gilbert will be hosting the annual Gilbert Feeding Families community food drive with the goal of feeding all 72.6 square miles of Gilbert by collecting 72,600 meals.
05/29/2014 8:36 AMdetail
- Summer Reading Program Begins Today at Gilbert Libraries
Maricopa County Reads, the premier summer reading program for 61 county libraries, including the Southeast Regional and Perry Libraries in Gilbert, kicks-off today.
05/29/2014 8:27 AMdetail
- Continued Road Closure Due to Sewer Line Damage
Due to the extent of the sewer line damage, Greenfield Road will remain closed from Germann to Queen Creek Roads for an additional week.
05/27/2014 12:36 PMdetail
- Gilbert Road Restriction Notification
Gilbert Road will be reduced to one lane for northbound and southbound travel between E. Houston and E. Juniper Avenues from Wednesday, May 21st at 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 23rd.
05/20/2014 4:31 PMdetail
- Buckle Up Arizona...It's the Law! Enforcement Campaign
In an effort to save more lives on Arizona’s roadways this month the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety is partnering with Gilbert Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies to enforce Arizona’s seat belt and child safety seat laws.
05/19/2014 5:43 PMdetail
- Gilbert Chamber, SRP to Host Series of Candidate Forums
Community Invited to Hear from Town Council, District 12, GPS, HUSD Candidates
05/19/2014 12:19 PMdetail
- Gilbert Feeding Families
During the month of June, Gilbert Feeding Families is hosting a food drive for the United Food Bank.
05/14/2014 5:19 PMdetail
- Road Closure Due to Sewer Line Break
Due to a sewer line break, Greenfield Road will remain closed from Germann to Queen Creek Roads for emergency repairs until further notice. There is local access only. Please use Val Vista Drive or Higley Road as alternatives.
05/14/2014 11:38 AMdetail
- Gilbert Seeks Feedback on Draft Transportation Master Plan
The Town of Gilbert is developing a Transportation Master Plan to prepare for Gilbert’s future.
05/08/2014 2:37 PMdetail
- Bright Future for Gilbert Biomedical Workforce
The future of Gilbert’s workforce looks bright after a showcase event held for businesses and Arizona State University leaders at Town Hall.
05/07/2014 5:14 PMdetail
- Gilbert, Arizona and the Saint Xavier University Design Team to Host Open House Informational Session for Conceptual Design
On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, representatives from Gilbert, Arizona and the Saint Xavier University design team, SmithGroupJJR, will give a brief presentation regarding the conceptual design for the four-story, 87,000-square-foot Saint Xavier University building that will be located on Vaughn Avenue in Gilbert’s Heritage District.
05/06/2014 2:55 PMdetail
- Gilbert Announces Sale of Ice Rink
05/05/2014 3:56 PMdetail