Code of Gilbert (Municipal Code) website The Code is updated, or codified, quarterly. Ordinances which have been adopted and not yet codified are posted here.
Traffic laws are set forth in the Code of Gilbert, Chapter 62 and the Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 28.Gilbert does not have a charter.
Gilbert is a general law city/town and is governed by the Arizona Revised Statutes.
The Code of Gilbert does not contain land use or land use laws and regulations.
For land use related items refer to:
- Land Development Code
- General Plan
- Public Record Request Form Commercial
- Public Record Request Form Non-Commercial
- No Activity Statement
- Period Campaign Finance Report Cover Sheet
- Period Campaign Finance Report Detail
- League of Cities and Towns' Campaign Finance Handbook
- Statement of Organization
- 500 Dollar Threshold
- Annual No Activity Report
- Termination Statement
- Independent Expenditure Committee Registration Form
- Independent Expenditure Committee Notification Form