The Town of Gilbert Parks and Recreation Department owns and maintains public and some private parks (including riparian areas) ranging in size from less than one to more than 119 acres. The Town currently provides twelve public Neighborhood Parks, two Community Parks, five District Parks and a wide array of specialty parks that include a dog park, riparian areas, and soccer fields.
- Crossroads District ParkAmenities:
- Drinking Fountains
- Drinking Fountains (Pet)
- Fenced Areas
- Information Kiosk
- Trash Receptacles
- Major Parks
2155 E. Knox Rd
(On the West side of Greenfield Road, South of Warner Road)
The three picnic ramadas at Crossroads District Park are located on the east side of the park adjacent to the ballfields and the shaded playground area. You can also enjoy the sand volleyball court and the half basketball court.
Regular Park Hours
5:30 am-10:00 pm (not affected by Holidays)
The public ramadas and other amenities can be reserved any day of the week between 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM.
AZ Ice hours vary-call or visit the website for a complete schedule.
AZ Ice Amenities
· 2 sheets of ice
· 3 party rooms (capacity 20 each, ability to have one full room of ~ 60)
· Café with food & beverages for purchase
· Arcade games
· Opportunities to rent either sheet of ice for any type of event; prom after parties, company appreciation for employees or customers and other events!
Dog Park Amenities - Dog Park will be closed for maintenance 7/7/14-8/4/14, use Cosmo dog park
· 2 fenced acres
· Partial lighting for night use (south end)
· Owner/pet drinking fountains
· Separate use areas for active and timid dogs
· Tables and benches
· Trash receptacles
· "Mutt-Mitt" waste disposal stations
· Information Kiosk
Dog Park Rules
1. Dog owners must carry a leash
2. Owners must clean up after their dogs
3. Limit 3 dogs per visit
4. Dogs must be under voice control and in sight of owners
5. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior must be leashed
6. Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated
7. Puppies using the park must be older than 4 months
8. Spayed or neutered animals recommended
9. No smoking or food allowed within the fenced area
10. Dogs “in season” not allowed
11. Owners are responsible to cover holes or turf damage caused by pets
12. Children running or chasing after dogs is prohibited
13. Park users and dog owners assume all risks related to the dog park
Gilbert Parks & Recreation Department (480) 503-6200 | Gilbert Police Department (480) 503-6500
The Town of Gilbert, its officers, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any accident, injury and/or loss of property or damage resulting from use of the park by any individual, group or organization.
Park rules are posted at the entrance and designated locations within the park.