The Design Review Board, consisting of seven members and one alternate, was created to evaluate the design of proposed developments to promote projects that are attractive, functional, in harmony with their surroundings, safe and consistent with adopted design guidelines and community goals.
Design Review Board Meeting
- Date: 06/12/2014 5:30 PM
- Location: Municipal Building I, Council Chambers
50 E Civic Center Dr
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
- 3 - S13-9 Bordeaux Open Space Plan (8.7MB)
- 4 - S14-03 Paradise Cove (19.4MB)
- 10 - DR14-13 - Dunkin Donuts (10.0 MB)
- 11 - DR14-11 Park Lucero (55.6 MB)
- 5 - S14-05 Parcel 10 and 17 of Cooley Station Open Space Plan (46.8 MB)
- 6 - ST14-01 Bungalows at CS (14.6 MB)
- 7 - ST14-2 Copper Ranch Villa (10.0 MB)
- 8 - DR14-10 - Creo Montessori School (13.0 MB)
- 9 - DR14-11S Park Lucero (19.6 MB)
Please note large files may take a moment to load.
Ideal Candidate Statement
Ideal candidates for the Design Review Board understand the long term effects of the built environment on the community and appreciate the many variables that influence how a building or site may be designed. At the same time, they also recognize the right of property owners to build structures and develop property in a way that is consistent with adopted standards. Candidates who have some experience with construction terms and drawings, and are familiar with the ideas of scale, dimension and massing of objects and spaces will be better prepared to serve in this position. A background in landscape architecture is highly desired. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to actively listen to many viewpoints and should know how to raise thoughtful questions in a group setting. Lastly, candidates should be skilled communicators and able to speak in public.
- View Current Board and Commission Openings
- Sign up to receive an e-mail when there is a board or commission opening
This Board meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Please call (480) 503-6000 for Study Session times.
Location: Municipal Center, 50 E Civic Center Dr, Room 300 or Council Chambers
Time: Study Session, 4:00 p.m., | Regular Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Room 300 or Council Chambers
Open Meeting Law
Agendas and notices are posted at least 24 hours prior to a meeting or event. Agendas are removed from the website after the meeting.
Draft minutes are posted to the website within three working days of a meeting. The draft minutes contain all legal action taken.
The Town of Gilbert endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons needing any type of special accommodations are asked to notify the Town Clerk's Office at least 72 hours in advance. Requests for accommodation made less than 72 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed.