The Design Review Board, consisting of seven members and one alternate, was created to evaluate the design of proposed developments to promote projects that are attractive, functional, in harmony with their surroundings, safe and consistent with adopted design guidelines and community goals.
Design Review Board Meeting
- Date: 06/12/2014 5:30 PM
- Location: Municipal Building I, Council Chambers
50 E Civic Center Dr
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
- 3 - S13-9 Bordeaux Open Space Plan (8.7MB)
- 4 - S14-03 Paradise Cove (19.4MB)
- 10 - DR14-13 - Dunkin Donuts (10.0 MB)
- 11 - DR14-11 Park Lucero (55.6 MB)
- 5 - S14-05 Parcel 10 and 17 of Cooley Station Open Space Plan (46.8 MB)
- 6 - ST14-01 Bungalows at CS (14.6 MB)
- 7 - ST14-2 Copper Ranch Villa (10.0 MB)
- 8 - DR14-10 - Creo Montessori School (13.0 MB)
- 9 - DR14-11S Park Lucero (19.6 MB)
Please note large files may take a moment to load.
- View Current Board and Commission Openings
- Sign up to receive an e-mail when there is a board or commission opening
This Board meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month. Please call (480) 503-6000 for Study Session times.
Location: Municipal Center, 50 E Civic Center Dr, Room 300 | *Meeting located in Council Chambers
Time: Study Session, 4:00 p.m., Room 300 | Regular Meeting, 5:30 p.m., Room 300
Open Meeting Law
Agendas and notices are posted at least 24 hours prior to a meeting or event. Agendas are removed from the website after the meeting.
Draft minutes are posted to the website within three working days of a meeting. The draft minutes contain all legal action taken.
The Town of Gilbert endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons needing any type of special accommodations are asked to notify the Town Clerk's Office at least 72 hours in advance. Requests for accommodation made less than 72 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed.