The Planning Commission, consisting of seven members and one alternate, provides recommendations to the Town Council on land use actions, or, in certain circumstances, makes the final decision on pending requests. The Planning Commission also acts as the Board of Adjustment for the Town.
This commission meets on the 1st Wednesday of each month.
Location: Town of Gilbert Municipal Center I, Council Chambers, 50 E Civic Center Drive
Time: Study Session, 5:00 p.m., Room 300 Regular Meeting, 6:00 p.m., Council Chambers
Open Meeting Law
Agendas and notices are posted at least 24 hours prior to a meeting or event. Agendas are removed from the website after the meeting.
Draft minutes are posted to the website within three working days of a meeting. The draft minutes contain all legal action taken.
The Town of Gilbert endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities. Persons needing any type of special accommodations are asked to notify the Town Clerk's Office at least 72 hours in advance. Requests for accommodation made less than 72 hours in advance cannot be guaranteed.
Planning Commission Meeting
- Date: 09/03/2014 6:00 PM
- Location: Town Hall Council Chambers
50 E. Civic Center Drive
Gilbert, Arizona 85296
- ITEM 01: GP14-09, Z14-19, UP14-10
- ITEM 02: UP13-04 GTC Apartment
- ITEM 03: Z14-17 Powell Heights
- ITEM 04: Z14-15-B LDC Code Clean Up
- ITEM 12: AP14-04 Storage Yards
- ITEM 14: S14-09 Enclave at North Shore
- ITEM 15: S14-07 City Gate
- ITEM 16: Z14-16 White Fence Estates
- ITEM 17: Z13-08 Settler's Point
- ITEM 18&19: GP14-08, Z14-18 Whitfill Nursery
- ITEM 20: Z14-15-A LDC Code Clean Up
Download Complete Planning Meeting Packets (Gilbert File Transfer Site)
Start here: How to use the Gilbert FTP site
Access site: Gilbert FTP (File Transfer) site